We have successfully placed candidates at all levels of responsibility, up to and including VP level appointments. Our goal is to solve your recruiting challenges, at all levels of your organization.
Functional areas and disciplines of placed candidates include:
- Analytical Development
- Business Development/Marketing
- Clinical Program Management
- Formulation Development
- Process Development – Upstream/Downstream
- Program/Alliance Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Supply Chain
- We meet our candidates face to face before we present them to you. This allows us to better understand our candidate’s drivers, their personality, their technical bandwidth and their intangible assets. Our approach is more time intensive, which means our clients can expect fewer resumes during a search with greater quality candidates who are relevant for your roles.
- We take the time to get to know our client companies. In this competitive market, candidates need to have the full picture of a job opportunity – including company culture, technology, financial outlook, and the people themselves – before they decide to pursue an opportunity. We take the time to visit our clients on-site to understand all of these factors, enabling us to more deeply educate and enthuse the right candidates for your roles. A well prepared candidate makes for a higher quality interview process.
- We have experience working in corporate human resources roles. We understand first-hand the challenges our clients face throughout the hiring process. Being sensitive to the schedules, budgets, timelines and internal communications of our clients allows us to compliment your efforts, not take over the process.
- The majority of our candidates are found through networking in the local industry. We believe that referrals are the best way to find the most qualified, “passive” candidates. We utilize our strong candidate relationships to find more of the best candidates for our clients. This approach is complementary to other channels that our clients may use, including their corporate website, job boards, or advertisements.
- We respect and value our clients. Our goal is to utilize our network to compliment your internal sourcing and referral efforts to find the right candidates to build your team. We take pride in our work and want to do what it takes to bring the most value to your organization, so we welcome feedback from our clients. If there is something that you feel we are not doing for you or could do better, please let us know. We are always looking for ways to add more value with our clients.
- We invite you to speak with our references. We stand by our work and we have many clients who will vouch for our professionalism, our quality candidates, our communication and our value.